The best side of vacationing
Spending a holiday in Eppan / Appiano at the Egarter vacation apartments means enjoying a vacation in the vicinity of many interesting sights. At this location, nearly 400 meters above sea-level, surrounded by vineyards and fruit orchards, you’ll find a wealth of beautiful scenes to capture on film or the canvas. Hobby photographers and painters will love the marvelous background of fortresses and castles in the immediate vicinity.
Each season of the year has its own appeal: In springtime, you’ll find a sea of blossoms. In the summer, you can enjoy the bathing lakes or explore the mountains on foot or by bike. In the fall, the autumn harvest with its wealth of fruits and panoply of colors are sure to enchant visitors. And the rich traditions of the Advent / Christmas season are a favorite of winter vacationers.
Our farmstead is the perfect starting-point for extensive hikes and bicycle tours. We will be delighted to assist you in your planning.
For our bicycling guests, we have a depot and a repair shop. In cooperation with local specialists, we will be happy to organize guided bicycle tours for you – tailored to your individual skill level and stamina. Electric bikes are also available for hire.
What does the mobil & activ card include?
The mobil & activ Card includes in addition to all public transports in south tyrol.
A total of 10 high-quality services, from the locations along the South Tyrolean Wine Route.
Regional train services in South Tyrol:
- all trains of the Vinschgau/Val Venosta railway between Mals/Malles and Meran/Merano
- all trains between Meran/Merano and Bolzano/Bozen
- all trains between Franzensfeste/Fortezza an Innichen/San Candido up to Vierschach/Versciaco
- all regional and regional express trains (R/RV) between Trento and Brenner/Brennero
- Local bus services: more than 200 bus routes in the whole province (urban, extra-urban and citybus services); not included are some seasonal bus connections to popular destinations for excursions.
- Cable Cars: Bolzano/Bozen – to Ritten/Renon, Bolzano/Bozen to Jenesien/S. Genesio, Bolzano/Bozen to Kohlern/Colle, Vilpian/Vilpiano to Mölten/Meltina, Burgstall/Postal to Vöran/Verano,
- Mühlbach/Rio di Pusteria to Meransen/Maranza
- Ritten/Renon narrow-gauge railway and Mendel/Mendola funicular
- The PostAuto Schweiz bus service between Mals/Malles and Müstair (Switzerland).
- Guided hike at the Kalterer See biotope.
- Cultural and historical tour of the churches in Caldaro.
- Driving fun with the e-bike through Appiano.
- Art historical church tower tour in St. Pauls.
- Apple tour in Nals.
- Naturopathy for everyday life in Tramin (April-June).
- Guided hike for the whole family in Termeno (July-August).
- Guided hike in Tramin and the surrounding area (September-October).
- Guided hike in the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage (July-August), Tramin.
- Guided hike through the fruit and winery with explanations on cultivation and varieties in Kurtinig.